We are looking for an experienced Community Manager to manage the day-to-day running of our website and social media channels, and to drive traffic and digital engagement.
With excellent writing and editing skills, we need an individual who can take responsibility and make the role their own.
As a Community Manager you will be an expert in SEO and have experience of overseeing our website and social media, monitoring digital performance through analytics, and executing digital engagement strategies.
You will ensure that content is optimised for online and pushed out via newsletters and social media.
– Produce weekly and monthly stats, reporting and analysing the overall performance across all channels, as well as devising strategies to improve them.
– Work closely with the in-house graphic designer to brief on high-quality artwork needed for your content plans and campaigns.
– Liaising with the relevant external teams to deliver results.
– Understand and accurately describe target audience(s).
– Routinely understand/propose coverage approaches/angles.
– Deliver content when (time of day), where (platforms/sites/devices), and how (size/length/format/etc.) our audience wants it.
– Quickly and effectively aggregate/curate and share with audiences on appropriate platforms.
– Able to quickly create/post content responsive to key/relevant events.
– Recognizes the most interesting and resonant aspects of a story that will connect with our audience.
– Routinely posting/monitoring/responding to content on platforms used by target audiences, such as: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, Instagram, Snapchat, other.
– Routinely ensure content is shareable, findable and explore-able through:
– Caption copywriting
– Including links within body of content
– “Most viewed” lists
– Using hashtags
– Pushing posts from one platform to others
– Posting on social media
– Able to adapt to our distinctive, effective voice.
– Create a release schedule to ensure others have current and accurate view.
– Tag content.
– Archive all content into digital asset management system for future use.
– Regularly monitor available analytics for patterns of what’s working/what’s not working with audiences in terms of story, story forms/templates, media type (photo, video, audio, text, etc.) platform optimization, promotion, etc
– Regularly view and consider basic analytics of stories with an understanding of sources of traffic, readers’ usage patterns, engagement with story and time of day reading.
– Assist with ad-hoc copy requests when necessary, including, but not limited to, web, blog, advertising copy, emails, product descriptions and print assets.
– 3+ years in audience engagement and insight role
– Proven track record of delivering results
– Outstanding communication skills
– Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
– Expert knowledge across content platforms
– Strong understanding of Social media platforms
– Experience collaborating with editorial and marketing teams
– Ability to manage and report on KPIs which drive editorial and commercial goals
– Superior analytical skills
– Experience in publishing and fashion industry a plus